The website https://ecolibrium.earth is owned and operated by The Festival Energy Revolution Ltd trading as ecolibrium, registered charity no.1171961, registered company no. 09727842, registered address Kambe House, 34 Portland Square, Bristol BS2 8RG.
We will be happy to answer any enquiries from you regarding this Privacy Statement, the Personal Data we hold about you or the use we make of it. If you have any queries or comments, or if you (as a member) wish to correct, update, amend or remove any information we hold about you, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
If you are merely visiting the public areas of the Website, we do not collect any Personal Data about you. However, we may automatically collect information about your visits, such as browsing patterns. Information collected in this way does not reveal your contact details or any type of Personal Data. This information is only used in aggregate form to analyse, manage and develop the Website and is not linked to any individual.
Some of the personal and other data we may process and store include:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special projects and surveys
• Information about your travel activities related to the provision of our services
• Information about your event or company travel and audience data
• Anonymous audience data related to your event
• From time to time you may also provide other Personal Data which we need to provide you with the service you request, such as your credit card details, other information about yourself, your preferences or your experiences.
We process and use personal data in a number of ways and for a range of reasons including:
• When you subscribe to the ecolibrium mailing list to be kept up to date with the work of and services offered by, ecolibrium. You may unsubscribe from this list at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email.
• When you register for and attend ecolibrium events, so we can inform you of the relevant information relating to that event.
• When you contact us through the website and by email, in order to respond to enquiries. We may also keep a record of such enquiries.
• When you join ecolibrium as a festival member, a supplier member or an Artist or Agent member, so we can provide you with the services you have signed up for.
• When you use the ecolibrium Travel Carbon Calculator so we can provide you with our carbon balancing service.
• When you donate to ecolibrium via the website or other methods, for the purposes of processing that donation.
• When you download ecolibrium resources, for the purposes of providing you with that resource and if you choose to also subscribe to the ecolibrium mailing list.
• When you respond to ecolibrium calls for research, for the purposes of industry research.
• When you browse the ecolibrium website, we may collect anonymised details of your IP address, browser type and operating system, and the web pages you visited to better understand how people are using our resources and how we might improve the website.
When we collect data, like that submitted through the ecolibrium Travel Calculator and that submitted to our calls for industry research and surveys, this is anonymous and is used to contribute to aggregate data, which will be used to improve industry benchmarks for environmental reporting to chart the industry’s progress. ecolibrium may request that we identify your data as part of our published research, but we will never do so without your explicit consent.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW DO WE PROTECT IT?
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
Your data is shared with individuals and company’s working with ecolibrium to provide our services to members. We may also share your information with service providers (such as cloud storage and services) who process data on our behalf.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in line with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
You have the right to correct, update, amend or remove any information we hold about you. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
We will use Personal Data in accordance with the Privacy Statement under which that Personal Data was collected.
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy issues and the design of the Website. Should you have any comments or a complaint about how we are using your Personal Data please contact us at email@example.com.