Horse lovers, you belong right here! HorseFest is the place to celebrate all things horse, to learn and to meet others who share your passion. At HorseFest, we plan to bring the world of horses under one roof (or sky!) with everything from top rider demonstrations, workshops and talks alongside camping, eating, drinking, chatting and partying, you’ll not want to miss out!
HorseFest invites you to:
- Talk & listen – meet other likeminded people, create connections, talk horses, and share thoughts and ideas together.
- Watch & Learn – see inspiring demonstrations by experts on a mix of great horses and horses everyday riders can relate to – get to know the people and listen to their stories.
- Participate & Learn – attend and take part in talks, Q&A sessions, workshops and activities run by subject experts. Share your experiences with people like you and chat about what you hear.
- Socialise – spending the weekend together is the glue for HorseFest! Chat, talk horse, make new friends, enjoy family time (there will be entertainment for the children too) as well as lovely food, bars and live music!
- Shop – we’re bringing together a host of horsey and lifestyle retailers for you to browse and enjoy.
HorseFest – Welcome to your horse tribe.