Does your company want to be part of ecolibrium’s live events industry response to the climate crisis – and visibly support a community of events, festivals, suppliers, artists, and music companies who are taking action to reduce the largest source of impact in our industry, travel impacts, and investing in climate solutions to balance these impacts?
ecolibrium is seeking a corporate partner for 2021. But we aren’t just looking for any company. We want to find one that shares our core values – one who believes, as we do, that:
- The live events industry is one of the UK’s greatest assets – a hub of innovation, creativity, and passion, that enriches society and has the power to inspire positive change.
- The events industry can reduce impacts and show leadership, demonstrating
- positive practical action that benefits the environment, businesses and audiences.
- Collaboration is the most powerful tool – together we can design and resource knowledge, take action, and communicate.
What’s in it for our new partner?
ecolibrium is an established and trusted charity and brand in the festival, events and music sectors, with significant engagement and media exposure.
Since 2015, the charity ecolibrium has worked with over 55 festivals, 40 suppliers, global artists, and major companies such as Universal Music and Festival Republic, to balance the carbon emissions from over 13 million travel miles. We provide resources, tools, advice, and inspiration to reduce travel emissions and invest in climate solutions – supporting ecosystem protection, regeneration, and clean energy.
As ecolibrium’s official and exclusive Charity Partner for 2021 we will:
- Feature the partnership on our website homepage and across all of our social media channels throughout the year
- Work together to generate industry media exposure
- Profile you as our partner to our 54 festival and event members in the UK via our members’ newsletter
- Support you to audit your company’s annual travel emissions and become carbon net neutral
- Support you with ideas and assets to engage positively with your stakeholders about the work we are doing
- Offer staff briefings via Zoom from our Project Manager and CEO about how your support is making a difference
- Our exclusive charity partner logo for your use
- Fulfilment of your CSR objectives through supporting our UK registered environmental charity
What we are looking for:
As your chosen charity partner for 2021 we are looking for an unrestricted donation of a minimum of £2500 which will go towards the core running costs of our charity, with the added option to also make carbon balancing donations to ecolibrium which will go towards tree planting, protection and regeneration or renewable energy projects.
DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BECOMING OUR PARTNER HERE.
Interested? Contact ecolibrium Project Manager firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.