Join 25+ riders from ecolibrium’s community of festival and event organisations and artists on a cycling adventure weekend in the gorgeous Chiltern Hills, 12th – 14th May 2023.
The 50-mile sponsored challenge will raise funds for environmental restoration initiatives and ecolibrium’s mission to move low-carbon travel into the heart of live events culture. It includes pre-pitched tents in a woodland retreat, breakfast, lunch, a BBQ, drinks – and a whole lot of community building fun.
Supported by Red Fox Cycling, the ride is for people of all cycle abilities (18yrs+). We welcome individuals and invite event orgs to help fund their team member(s) to join.
Register your interest using the form below or download an info PDF to share with your team.
- Enjoy an adventurous weekend in the great outdoors at a beautiful time of year
- Challenge yourself and have fun whilst doing it
- Meet new people and help build a community of events taking positive climate action
- Help move low-carbon travel into the heart of live events culture
- Collectively raise funds for environmental restoration initiatives
- Dates: Friday 12th May 2023 (starting 4pm) – Sunday 14th May 2023 (ending 2pm)
- Cost: £299 ride per rider – this includes accommodation (pre-pitched camping with all equipment provided), food & drinks, ride support, and local pickup/drop off
- Guide target sponsorship: £500 per rider
- All proceeds will be used by ecolibrium to inspire low carbon travel in live events and invest in environmental restoration with our climate partners.
Register your interest below and download this PDF flyer to share with your team. For more information email email@example.com